Buying Guide & Procedure
- Get a viewing schedule by calling – texting, email or chat. Tripping vehicle and assistance is FREE.
- Know the financing & payment terms to avoid misunderstanding. After viewing the actual site and model unit, have a sit down discussion on the sample computation and request for an explanation about the terms and process of payment.
- Choose and pay reservation fee. Sellect the best location from our Sales Map. No payment, no reservation.
- Submit documents in 60 days. Profriends will give you a list of requirements to submit within 60 days.
- Pay monthly due dates. During reservation, you will be given a schedule of your monthly payment. This will start within 30-45 days from reservation date. Your monthly amortization will start after the downpayment term is fully paid.
Follow-ups and UpdatesFor Profriends housing projects, you may email Customer Service to ask any of the following:
- Check your lacking documents or requirements
- Wants to change Due Date – can only request once. Admin Fee: Php100.00
- Wants to change unit or ownership – must be done within 120 days from reservation date. Transfer Fee: Php3,000.00
- Hold Check Request – must submit request 10 working days before due date. Holding Fee: Php100.00
- Verify Payments or request a payment ledger.
- You may submit by scan email your ID, cedula & passport.
- Follow-up status of bank loan application.
- Wants to know status of house construction.
- Update on house turn-over schedule or move-in date.
- House Inspection Date or request a Certificate For Inspection (CFI)
- Other matters you want to know the current status.
- Unit ID – Always indicate your Unit ID (Block & Lot of your house) in all emails sent to Profriends.
- Accepted Signatories - Only signature / emails of Buyers or their Atty-in-Fact (SPA) are allowed/accepted.
- Request Approval – Request approval may take 2-4 weeks.
- Send Us Copy – Please don’t forget to send us copy of your email for future references.
Telephone Landline No.: (632) 727-7000
Back to Buying Guide