Occupancy and Possession
- Profriends will issue a Notice of House Inspection with Clearance For Inspection (NHI w/CFI) stating the date the unit shall be ready for inspection and/or occupancy.
- You will be given 60 days from receipt of NHI w/ CFI within which to inspect the unit. If you fail to inspect the unit within this period, it shall be deemed accepted in good condition.
- Any loss or damage to the unit after it is deemed accepted or after Profriends issues an Authority To Move-In (ATMI) shall no longer be the responsibility of Profriends.
- Incomplete submission of documents, No Certificate of Inspection (CFI) is issued.
- Incomplete submission of documents, No Move-in is allowed.
- You will list down all parts of the house you think needs retouch, repair or clearing.
- You will be asked to come back after few weeks for the second inspection.
- Once you see the unit is okey and acceptable, you may sign the acceptance certificate.
- Bring this certificate to the main office and go back to Engineering Office at site to get the key.
Improvements / Alteration
- You shall be allowed to make any alteration or additional construction to the unit only after final house acceptance.
- You shall be required to submit the proposed building plans for any improvement or alteration , and pay a deposit fee which will serve as a construction bond, to be refunded after modification is complete and all deductions for damages (if any) have been made.
- Profriends reserves the right to make modifications on the plans and specifications during the course of construction. These may include:
- Subdivision and housing components in any part of the project that may be required under national or local government laws and regulations;
- Modifications necessary for the enhancement of the entire project.
Membership in the HOA
- Upon acceptance of the unit or once you have taken possession of the unit, you automatically becomes a member of the Homeowners association (HOA) and is required to pay the monthly dues.
Possession shall mean any one of the following:
- Unit is deemed accepted
- House keys have been turned over to buyer
- Actual move in has taken place
- Alterations or improvements on the unit have been implemented.
Back to Buying Guide