The Cavite-Laguna Expressway (CALAX) involves the Financing, Design and Construction, Operation and Maintenance of the entire 4-lane, 47 km closed-system tolled expressway connecting CAVITEX and SLEX. The Project will start from the CAVITEX in Kawit, Cavite and end at the SLEX-Mamplasan Interchange in Biñan, Laguna. The Project will have interchanges in 9 locations, namely: Kawit, Daang Hari, Governor’s Drive, Aguinaldo Highway, Silang, Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay, Laguna Blvd, Technopark, and a Toll Barrier before SLEX.
Cavite-Laguna Expressway Project Map
* Updating of Parcellary Plan for sections with revised alignment (San Miguel and ACM Homes Property) for approval.
* 65% of total affected owners for section with final alignment served with letter of notice.
* On–going consultations in the barangay level and stakeholders in Cavite and Laguna regarding ROW and project alignment.
* Conceptual Engineering Design (CED) was submitted by MPCALA last November 10, 2015.
* Preparation of Detailed Engineering Design is ongoing.
Looking for properties from other locations? We have them all here. Follow this link.