Available thru bank and inhouse financing. Contact +63 917 512 5471 for a guaranteed free tripping and house viewing assistance.
About Vivienne House Model
|House Model|| : Vivienne|
|House Type|| : Single Detached|
|House Status|| : Pre-selling|
|Community|| : Bellefort Estates|
|Address|| : Barangay San Miguel, Molino 4, Bacoor Cavite|
|Condition|| : Brand New|
|Lot Area|| : 140 square meters|
|Floor Area|| : 110 square meters |
|Bedrooms|| : 5|
|Bathrooms|| : 3|
|Storeys|| : 2|
|Car Garage|| : 2|
|With Balcony|| : No|
Vivienne Sample ComputationVivienne at Bellefort Estates in Bellefort Estates is made available thru Bank Financing and In-house Financing.
* Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Vivienne Payment Terms and Condition
- 10% downpayment payable in 12 mos. 90% balance loanable to Bank.
- 12.5% downpayment payable in 6-8-12-15 mos. 87.5% balance loanable to Bank.
- Total Contract Price includes Taxes, Transfer of Title cost, Bank Charges & Miscellaneous Fees.
- Interest rate is based on 8% per year (prevailing bank rates will apply upon loan take-out).
- NO HIDDEN CHARGES. NO MOVE-IN FEES. NO BANK CHARGES. DEVELOPER ASSISTED BANK HOUSING LOAN.
- Loan terms is up to 15 yrs for OFW and 20 yrs. for locally employed.
- Loan term will depend on Buyer’s age, work position and capacity to pay.
- Age allowed to loan is 21 – 55 yrs old.
- In case Buyer's loan application is not approved by the bank for whatever reason, In-House financing will automatically apply.
- Accredited Banks: BDO, PNB, China Bank, Metrobank, Security Bank, Planters Bank & UCPB
- Insurances like Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) will be paid separately. Estimated monthly insurances is 0.0005 of loanable amount.
- 20% downpayment payable in 6-8-12-15 mos. 80% balance loanable to Developer office.
- Total Contract Price includes Taxes & Miscellaneous Fees only. Title Transfer Cost is NOT included in the price.
- Interest rate is based on 18% per annum for 5 yr terms and 21% for 10 yrs.
- NO HIDDEN CHARGES. NO MOVE-IN FEES. NO BANK CHARGES. NO BANK REQUIREMENTS. DEVELOPER ASSISTED HOUSING LOAN.
- Loan terms is up to 10 yrs for OFW and locally employed.
- Age allowed to loan is 18 – 60 yrs old.
- Insurances like Fire and Mortgage Redemption Insurance (MRI) already included in the monthly amortization.
- Spot Cash Payment
- Deferred Cash Payment without Interest within 24 months
- Bank Financing – 12.5% Down. 87.5% balance loanable to Bank up to 20 yrs.
- Inhouse Financing – 20% down. 80% balance to be finance by Profriends up to 10 yrs.
Start of Payment, Construction, Move-In and About Ready for Occupancy Houses
- Down payment starts (Bank & Inhouse financing) 30 days after reservation date.
- Amortization starts (for Bank and Inhouse financing) after full downpayment term.
- Construction starts after downpayment term and DP is fully paid.
- Estimated house construction is 5-8 months.
- Estimated Move-in date is after full down payment, complete docs and bank loan is released.
- Restrictions on House Improvement. Yes. Must submit improvement sketches to Engineering office for approval. No deletion on any part of the house is allowed. Improvement can only be made after house/unit is turned over to the buyer.
What are Ready For Occupancy (RFO) Houses?
- Ready for Occupancy Houses are already constructed or under-going construction. Best for Clients who wants to transfer within a year.
- Ready for Occupancy Houses have higher monthly DP payment because DP term is shorter, usually 4-6-12 months only.
- NO discount on full downpayment for RFO houses.
Must Read this Important Reminders
- Reservation Fee, Downpayment, Amortization are not refundable in case of withdrawal, transfer and cancellation.
- Downpayment can be transferred within 120 days from reservation date - subject to approval. Transfer Fee charges Php3,000.00. Some amount of the downpayment may not be transferred.
- Promo Discounts given during Reservation date is not refundable in case of withdrawal, transfer and cancellation
Other Fees to Pay Separately
- Real Property Tax – To be paid one year after downpayment starts and every year thereafter. Tax amount depends on property amount and location. Estimated yearly amount range from Php2,000 – Php 8,000.00.
- Water & Meralco – are Buyer’s account. Buyer will apply the water and Meralco connection upon house turn-over and pay the connection fees. Estimated amount is Php7,000.00.
- Construction Bond (optional) – is required if you construct improvement like fencing, renovation and extension. This is refundable If there is no property damage after construction. Estimated amount starts at Php10,000.00 - up. Amount depends on scope of improvement.
Why Different House Prices?
- Price is cheaper for regular lot, inner unit, duplex, single attached, house beside perimeter, facing west, north or south, no park and far from entrance.
- Price is higher with bigger lot areas like end lot, corner lot, irregular lot cut, facing east, located along main road, near park, amenities and entrance.
- Price may have change when you saw the computation. Please always ask for update.
How to Buy Vivienne - Bellefort Estates
Step 1. Viber/Text/Email/Chat us to get a free viewing schedule. Tripping vehicle service and house viewing assistance is FREE. Guaranteed NO service fee. You can send a representative if you are not here in Manila.
Step 2. Request sample computation of your desired house model. Choose your financing and payment terms. Ask if your salary is qualified for the loan.
Step 3. At the site, visit actual location and view house model. Once you’re decided, choose the block and lot then fill up Reservation Form and pay the reservation fee.
Step 4. Pay your 1st downpayment if your DP term is by installment or pay the DP in Spot Cash 30 days after you reserve the unit. Payments schedule is given for your reference.
Step 5. Submit all requirements within 7 – 30 days. Bank process will follow.
Step 6. You will receive a letter of approval from the bank. You will be given a date to sign loan documents at the bank.
Step 7. After your approval from the bank, Profriends will give you Clearance for Inspection (CFI) with schedule date of inspection.
Step 8. Congrats! After house inspection process, sign a house acceptance form. Profriends will issue an Authority to Move-in clearance (ATMI) to be shown to the guard once you start bringing in your belongings.
- Five (5) Bedrooms
- Three (3) Toilet and Baths
- Living Area
- Dining Area
- Provision for two (2)-car Garage
Vivienne Floor Plan and Dimensions
- Dining Area – 10.77 sqm
- Living Area – 12.85 sqm
- Kitchen – 10.85 sqm
- Toilet and Bath – 2.48 sqm
- Maid’s Room – 7.43 sqm
- Laundry and Service Area – 5.20 sqm
- Carport – 5.00 sqm
- Lanai – 3.42 sqm
- Master’s Bedroom – 20.30 sqm
- Bedroom #1 – 7.97 sqm
- Bedroom #2 – 10.35 sqm
- Bedroom #3 – 7.95 sqm
- Toilet and Bath – 3.00 sqm
- Toilet and Bath #2 -2.90 sqm
Vivienne Materials & Finishes
(click image to enlarge)
Note: The delivered unit does not include landscape, furnitures, beds, mattresses, improvements on tiles, ceiling and kitchen, lightings.
House Materials & Finishes
- Painted Sandblast Finish for Exterior Wall
- Painted Plain Cement Finish for Interior Wall
- Tiled Toilet and Bath
- Tiled Kitchen Counter with Stainless sink
- Aluminum Frame Sliding Windows
- Concrete Stairs with Wood Planks
- Wood Handrail with Steel Decorative Railing
- Ceramic Tiles for Ground Floor
- PVC Tiles for Second Floor
- Concrete Roof Tiles
Vivienne House Exterior Photos
Vivienne - Dressed up Photos
Vivienne - Turnover Photos
Location Map of Bellefort Estates
BELLEFORT ESTATES is located at the “golden triangle” of Alabang, Cavite, and Laguna. Strategically located in Daang Hari area that has access to main roads leading to Alabang, Cavite, and Laguna. Your important destinations are now easily within your reach.
Directions on How to Reach Vivienne at Bellefort Estates
Available 24/7 means of transportation: Bus, jeepney, FX, UV Transport, Shuttle Service
Route 1: From South Luzon Express Way (SLEX), take the Filinvest Exit, turn to Commerce Avenue to get to Daang Hari and then turn left to Molino Road.
Route 2: From Coastal Road, make a left turn to Molino Boulevard and then turn right to Molino Road.
Route 3: From Dasmarinas take Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, turn right to Salitran-Salawag Road and then make a left turn to Molino Road.
Route 4: From Imus, take the Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, turn to Buhay na Tubig and make a left turn to Daang Hari and right to Molino Road.
Back to Homepage
Send an inquiry now.
We value your privacy. All information entered shall remain private and will only be used for contact purposes.
Comments or questions are welcome.